Ham or Turkey PinwheelsFrom debbie919 9 years ago
- 2 pkgs of 4 x 6 sliced lunch meat, about 12 oz. each - ham, turkey, or both shopping list
- 2 8 oz. pkgs cream cheese shopping list
- A handful of real bacon bits shopping list
- A handful of finely grated cheese shopping list
- Splash of Worchestershire sauce shopping list
- Chopped chives, if desired shopping list
- garlic, fresh, in oil, or powdered shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the softened cream cheese with remaining ingredients.
- Use however much you like, to taste - you can be creative with this.
- Blot each slice of meat with paper towel, to remove excess moisture.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over each slice of meat.
- Roll up long-wise.
- Place in covered container and refrigerate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Slice the meat rolls into pinwheels.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.