Grilled Flank Steak With Soy-Hot Pepper GlazeFrom nlo209 8 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup lightly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 1/4 lb. flank steak shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Thinly sliced green onions and lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan. In a small saucepan, heat the oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally until the garlic turns golden. Add the soy sauce, sugar and crushed red pepper and cook until syrupy, about 3 minutes; let cool.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill the steak to your taste (10 minutes for medium-rare), turning once; during the last minute, brush all but 2 tbsp. of the glaze over the steak.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak and brush with the reserved 2 tablespoons of glaze. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with green onions and serve with lime wedges
People Who Like This Dish 1
- nlo209 Toronto, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!