Marionberry PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Crush 2-1/2 cups of the berries with a fork or pastry blender.
- Stir in cornstarch, sugar and lemon juice.
- Return remaining berries to freezer.
- Cook berry cornstarch mixture over medium high heat.
- Stir constantly until mixture is clear and thick about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool mixture completely in refrigerator.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove remaining berries from freezer.
- Gently fold into cooked, cooled berries.
- Turn into crust then refrigerate until well chilled.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!