Turkey and Wild Rice BakeFrom crossfire 8 years ago
- 1 package wild and whte rice mix shopping list
- 2 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 can (4 oz) mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, quartered shopping list
- 1 jar (2 oz) pimientos, chopped and drained shopping list
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cooked shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In a quart casserole, combine rice with seasoning packet and water.
- Stir in mushrooms, artichoke hearts, pimientos and turkey.
- (casserole may be covered and refrigerated for up to 24 hours)
- Cover with foil and bakeat 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Top with cheese. Bake uncovered, 5-10 additional minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!