Dijon-Parmesan Chicken BreastsFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup Fiber original bran cereal shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet (or finely crush in food processor).
- In shallow bowl, mix cereal, cheese, basil, garlic salt and pepper. In another shallow bowl, mix egg white and mustard until blended.
- Dip chicken into egg white mixture, then coat well with cereal mixture; place in pan. Drizzle oil over chicken.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!