Pepper of a SteakFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
- 4 beef top loin steaks cut 1 inch thick shopping list
- 1/2 of a medium red sweet pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 of a medium yellow sweet pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 of a medium green sweet pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 6 ounce envelope au jus gravy mix shopping list
How to make it
- Press cracked pepper into one side of each steak using about 1/2 teaspoon pepper per steak.
- Place steaks on the unheated rack of a broiler pan then broil 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes turning once.
- Meanwhile in a medium skillet cook pepper strips in butter until tender but not brown.
- Prepare gravy according to package directions.
- To serve top steaks with pepper strips and gravy.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!