Yogurt pretzelsFrom raventx1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the confectioners sugar into the yogurt one cup at a time with a hand blender.
- Using tongs or chopsticks, dip the pretzels, one at a time into the frosting and place them on the wire cooling rack.
- (Place a cookie sheet under the wire rack to catch the excess frosting that will drip from the pretzels.)
- Once all pretzels are coated, turn your oven off and place the wire rack and cookie sheet in, leaving the oven door slightly open.
- The excess heat will help the frosting dry without leaving the pretzels soggy.
- Allow frosting to harden for 3-4 hours, remove from oven, and store pretzels in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Per Serving: (7 pretzels)
- Calories 230; Calories from Fat 10; Total Fat 1g; Cholesterol 0mg; Total Carbohydrates 52g; Protein 3g
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookraventx1 Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
Recipe was off. Too runny - it came off the pretzel. Had to add 2 additional CUPS of sugar. Then put them in the oven and even more came off. And the recipe was RIDICULOUSLY LARGE.whatever721 in loved it
This is the same recipe from the Stoneyfield Farms site, and I've seen it on many different sites as well, but to my knowledge not many people can get it to work correctly. I, for one, came out with the very runny version. I tried adding more sugar...moreladyamalthea44 in Appomattox loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!