Chocolate Chip Mint DessertFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 cup milk heated to boiling shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract shopping list
- 1 cup ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- In blender sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk then let stand 4 minutes.
- Add hot milk and process at low speed until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add cream, chocolate, eggs, sugar and peppermint extract.
- Process at high speed until blended.
- Add ice cubes one at a time then process at high speed until ice is melted.
- Pour into dessert dishes and chill until set.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!