Applebees Blonde BrowniesFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3 /4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter (10 Tbsp.) shopping list
- 2 cups packed golden brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour and butter a 9 x13 x 2 pan.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking
- soda. Set aside. Melt butter. In mixing bowl, place melted butter
- and add sugar, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flour slowly, blending. Batter will be slightly thick.
- Spread in pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over all.
- Bake for 25 − 30 minutes.
- *Can top with icecream and maple topping, as shown in picture.