Italian KabobsFrom debra47 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat both sides of gas grill on high for 10 minutes
- Pour boiling water over mushrooms.
- Let stand 1 minute and then drain the mushrooms.
- Thread mushrooms and zucchini onto 4 skewers.
- Mix salad dressing, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Turn both sides of grill to medium.
- Place skewers on grids.
- Close hood and cook 12 minutes.
- Turn and baste often.
- Add tomatoes to skewers.
- Grill 5 to 8 minutes more.
- Baste often.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!