Spicy Cheese SauceFrom kostika 6 years ago
- 4 tablespoons real butter shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of full fat milk shopping list
- 2 cups grated mature cheddar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 chopped red chilli shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in pot on a medium heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in the flour.
- Return to heat and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly so flour doesn't burn.
- Turn heat down to low and slowly stir in the milk.
- Add the cayenne, paprika, salt, pepper and chopped chilli.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes while constantly stirring.
- Slowly stir in the cheese a bit at a time letting it melt as you add it.
- Let it cook for another 3-4 minutes, constantly stirring, to let the spices mix with the cheese.