Pronto Pizza BurgersFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 English muffins, split shopping list
- 8 tomato slices shopping list
- 8 mozzarella cheese slices shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix beef, Parmesan cheese, onion, tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper just until combined.
- Toast the muffins in a broiler until lightly browned.
- Divide meat mixture among muffins.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Top with tomatos and cheese slices.
- Return to broiler until cheese is melted.
- If desired, sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Serve immediately.