Mini choclate chippy zucchini muffinsFrom yummers 9 years ago
- 1 cup quick rolled oats shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, packed shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- ¾ cup skim milk or 1% shopping list
- ½ cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Line a mini muffin pan with muffin cups or spray with canola oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine zucchini, canola oil, egg and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just moist.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until nice and done in the middle
- ***** If making regular sized muffins increase cooking time to 20 minutes*****