Steak with Encore SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 6 pounds center cut sirloin, 2 inches thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Bouquet spice shopping list
- 3 teaspoons cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2-pound unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons catsup shopping list
- 1/3 cup degreased meat drippings shopping list
- Imported olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Coat steak with Kitchen Bouquet and then cracked pepper to taste.
- Set aside for an hour or more.
- To make sauce, mix together melted butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and catsup.
- Beat with a wire whisk to mix and set aside.
- Sprinkle olive oil on steak and rub evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350 and cook steak uncovered for approximately 45 minutes.
- Turn heat off then open door slightly and leave another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Arrange meat on platter.
- Add meat drippings to sauce then whisk again and heat.
- Serve steak at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!