Creamy Corn and Potato SoupFrom shelleybeanz73 9 years ago
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 2 carrots, diced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 cans (14 oz each) ready to use chicken broth shopping list
- 4 - large potatoes, peeled and diced ( I've used red new potatoes with the skin on also) shopping list
- 3 cans (14 3/4 oz each) cream style corn shopping list
- 2 cups ( 1 pint ) heavy cream shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In your soup pot, saute onions and carrots in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, or until tender.
- Add broth and potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 12 - 15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 8-10 minutes more, or until heated through.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!