Bill Sloans Ham Cooking Tips And 2 GlazesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- COOKING INSTUCTION FOR A 16-18 BONE-IN ham shopping list
- Preheat oven to 225 F. Remove ham from bag.Score ham with 2 in diamond shapes across the side of the ham that has the layer of fat. shopping list
- Place a whole clove in the center of each diamond score. Put ham in Spam scored side up. Add 1/2 inch of water to pan. Cover and cook 1/1/2 to 2 hours. The last 30 minutes of cooking time increast to 275 F and remove lid. Put on glaze if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Margie's HAM GLAZE RECIPES PICK ONE
- Bring 1 cup of Pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 cup brown sugar to a boil.Secure pineapple slices and marachino cherries using whole cloves on the ham and cover with the glaze during the last 30 minutes of cooking.Baste often.
- SECOND GLAZE;
- Boil 2 cups of Pineapple juice, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 cup white Karo Syrup, 1/4 cup vinegar with 6 whole cloves for 2 minutes. Remove cloves and pour over ham during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- After ham is finished cooking, you can thicken the glaze and ham juices with cornstarch to seve with ham.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
lots of info looks goodbeethovens5th in loved it