Tea Time SconesFrom go4sherri 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients
- Cut shortening into flour mixture to resemble large crumbs
- Add milk and mix together. Do not over mix
- Knead 10 - 12 strokes
- Dough will be sticky, form into round, flat shape about 1 inch thick and place on baking sheet
- Score the top to form pie shape pieces
- Bake 8 - 10 min. until slightly browned on top
- I use a Silpat on my sheet and seem to get the best results with that.
The Cookgo4sherri Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!