Egg CasseroleFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease rectangular baking dish.
- Break up bread slices and cover bottom of the pan.
- Beat eggs then add soup, milk and dry mustard then mix well.
- Pour over bread then top with some of the cheese and the sausage.
- Top with remaining cheese then cover with foil and let sit overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes then uncover and bake 15 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!