Baked Pineapple With Brown Sugar and KahluaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Arrange pineapple in single layer in baking dish then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle Kahlua over top then bake.
- Bake until pineapple juices bubble 25 minutes.
- If necessary transfer juices to small saucepan and boil until thickened to sauce consistency.
- Arrange pineapple on plates and top with ice cream.
- Spoon sauce over and serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!