Sweet Thai Chilli Crab And Corn MuffinsFrom meek 8 years ago
- 80mls Sweet Chilli Sauce shopping list
- 230mls milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 300g self raising flour shopping list
- 200g corn kernels shopping list
- 200g Tin crab shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced spring onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place Sweet Chilli Sauce, milk, egg and oil in a mixing bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Sift flour and salt in a separate bowl, then stir in corn, drained crab, coriander and spring onions. Combine thoroughly, then make a well in the centre. Pour in the liquid, a little at a time stirring gently until well mixed.
- Spray deep muffin tin with vegetable spray and divide the mixture between them.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until well risen.
- Serve warm is best but cold is good too.