Orange Shortbread CookiesFrom vindee 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Beat the butter & sugar till creamy & soft.I do this by hand.
- Beat in the orange zest. (I do this too by hand & don't use the mixer at all for this recipe).
- Gradually add the flour and gently pull the dough in together to form a soft ball.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to about 1/2 " thickness ( for sandwich cookies I roll to a 1/4 " thickness).
- Put on the baking sheet,sprinkle with castor sugar, & bake for about 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Remove to a cookie rack to cool. Drizzle with melted chocolate if you like.
- Makes about 2-3 dozen.
The Cookvindee Gurgaon, IN
The Rating5 people
WOW...great recipe. want to have one.....:-)ambus in Lahore loved it
Again,one of your great postings Vindee.Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yup "cookie queen" they look so good n teh pic is beautiful!iffyo in loved it