Honey ChickenFrom caramia 6 years ago
- 3 pounds frying chicken,cut into serving pieces shopping list
- 1 cup mild honey shopping list
- 2 cups wheat germ shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon basil shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- soy oil shopping list
How to make it
- Dip each piece of chicken in the honey to give a thin coating all over. Mix together the wheat germ, parsley, thyme, basil, salt, and pepper. Coat the honeyed chicken with the wheat germ mixture.
- Heat soy oil in pan,approximately 3/4 inch, in a heavy sauce pan. Place chicken in pan in a single layer. Cook over medium to low heat until browned, turning several times. Then cover pan and cook until chicken is done: Six servings. Good with browned rice
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!