Corn Brunch BreadFrom nlo209 7 years ago
How to make it
- Scald milk in medium saucepan; stir in cornmeal, salt and butter. When butter is melted reduce heat. Add red pepper, corn, cheese, and egg yolks, stirring until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into corn mixture. Pour into a well-greased 11"x7"x 1 1/2 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350ºF oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with melted butter or maple syrup.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!