The Best Tea Buns EverFrom courtbot 8 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 2 baking sheets. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Cut in butter. I use a potato masher! it works wonders!
- Add raisins and milk.
- knead mixture softly and gently with hands. This is important, as too much handling can make these turn out flat. Just mix until they are mixed!
- Roll out onto floured surface, and cut out circles. ( the top of a drinking glass is fine. )
- Place on pan and bake for 14 minutes, or until the top is beginning to turn a light golden tan.