Veggie WrapsFrom cubralinda 8 years ago
- 2 large flour tortillas, each 9 inches in diameter shopping list
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 strips of bacon cooked shopping list
How to make it
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface. Using a table knife, spread 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Divide the cucumber slices in half and arrange half of the slices on top of the cheese on each tortilla. Press down gently. Divide the tomato slices in half and arrange them on top of the cucumber. Divide the alfalfa sprouts in half and sprinkle them over the tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working with 1 tortilla at a time, fold about 2 inches of the right edge over onto itself. Press gently. Fold over the same amount on the opposite edge. Again press gently. You will have 2 straight sides and 2 rounded ones. Beginning with the rounded side closest to you, roll up the layered tortilla and vegetables, holding the folded edges down with your fingers as you roll. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- Place the wraps, seam side down, on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut the wraps in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately. Serves 2
The Cookcubralinda Houston, TX
The Rating4 people
This looks and sounds goodduarnie4ever in Overland Park loved it
looks amazing id defently give this a go2muchmuffintop in Ashburton loved it
This recipe is really awesome.Children will enjoy this wrap in the school.I tried this recipe for breakfast and it was very tasty,byGilles in Laguna Hills loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!