Green Bean CasseroleFrom elaina253 7 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup OR Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. soy sauce shopping list
- Dash ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups cooked cut green beans shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups French's® French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- MIX soup, milk, soy, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- BAKE at 350°F. for 25 min. or until hot.
- STIR . Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 min.
- TIP: Use 1 bag (16 to 20 oz.) frozen green beans, 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) frozen green beans, 2 cans (about 16 oz. each) green beans or about 1 1/2 lb. fresh green beans for this recipe.
- For a change of pace, substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli flowerets for the green beans.
- For a creative twist, stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with soup. Omit soy sauce. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup additional Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
- For a festive touch, stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with soup.
- For a heartier mushroom flavor, substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for Cream of Mushroom Soup. Omit soy sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with green beans.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookelaina253 Federal Way, WA
The Rating4 people
Mmmm, I love green bean casserole!heidigoseek in Ann Arbor loved it
very goooooooodtoon30467 in Sylvania loved it
been coming back to this recipe every year since it was posted! i add a mix of shredded colby cheese and jalapeno jack cheeses, soooo savory good!zhiannablu in Pasadena loved it