Sardine Salad Yum Pla Ga-pongFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1.5 Teaspoons lime or lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Small Thai chili peppers or jalapeno pepper, cut into 1/4" long shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Can of sardine canned fish in tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 shallot thin sliced shopping list
- 1/8 Cup shredded fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 Green onionfinely chopped shopping list
- 1 Branch mint, use only leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well together lime juice, Thai chili pepper and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix canned sardine, shallots and ginger.
- Pour in lime juice mixture, and add green onion and mint leaves.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!