Bruschetta Chicken BakeFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 package (6 oz) Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic and stuffing mix and 1/2 cup water; stir just until stuffing mix is moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13X9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.