Thai coconut soupFrom pops 6 years ago
- 1 400ml can coconut cream shopping list
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 375ml fish or vegetable stock,combined with 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 pkt Thai seafood curry mix shopping list
- 12 green prawns shopping list
- zest and juice of 1 lime shopping list
- 2Tblsp sugar,or grated palm sugar shopping list
- fresh coriander to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large saucepan and add 1Tblsp of coconut cream.
- Stir fry red capsicum and garlic in the coconut cream for 3 mins.
- Combine the stock and water with the curry mix,then add to the saucepan and bring to the boil
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 mins.
- Garnish with a handful of fresh coriander
- For added zing, drizzle a little oil on top of the soup before serving Adds a bit of colour and taste
The Cookpops Southlake, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!