German Pork Cordon BleuFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 pork cutlets butterflied shopping list
- 12 slices brick cheese shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 cup unseasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 6 slices ham shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the cutlets in half.
- On one half place one slice of ham and two slices of cheese then cover with other half of cutlet and secure on four sides with toothpicks.
- Dip into eggs then bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet heat oil and butter then cook cutlets on each side until crisp.
- Blot dry and serve with lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!