Ground Pork Shepherds Pie Dated 1944From chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1 medium white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4-cup green pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups cooked whole-kernel corn shopping list
- 4 cups mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Brown pork, garlic, onion and green peppers in a skillet for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Add water and cook, stirring, until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Pour the meat mixture into a three-quart casserole.
- Layer the corn on top of the pork.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating11 people
This sounds superb!:),i would prefer using chicken..can i do that? wot say?iffyo in loved it
Delicious! Even better leftover. Great comfort food.Cevangeline in loved it
Great recipe, but I don't get the 10m prep time? It took more than that just to peel & cut the potatoes.mrtwobit in Murphysboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!