Chocolate Lovers CakeFrom angelgirl94 9 years ago
- 1 box Dark chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee shopping list
- 1 3.9 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup butter melted shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- Ganache Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl. Sift together cake mix and pudding.
- Add melted butter,coffee,eggs,sour cream,and vanilla.
- Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup tube pan or bundt pan(batter will be thick).
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until done.
- Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a saucepan over low heat,combine chocolate chips and cream.
- Stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle over cooled cake. Put a pan underneath cake to catch any runoff.
- You could wait 1 hour for the ganache to set but why torture yourself.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating1 people
Double yummmmmmmmm gonna make this one... got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it