Vegan CornbreadFrom panda 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350, line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray the bottom lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, wisk together the soymilk and the vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt).
- Add the oil and maple syrup to the soymilk mixture. Wisk with a wire wisk or a fork until it is foamy and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredient into the dry and mix together using a large wooden spoon or a firm spatula. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Slice into squares and serve warm or store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cookpanda Des Moines, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!