Sugar Free CornbreadFrom rodeogirl73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease and 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Sift dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Form a well in the mixture and add the milk, oil, and egg. Stir just until everything is combined – there should still be scattered clumps of flour, about the size of baby peas.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 24 to 30 minutes, until the cornbread is starting to brown slightly (especially at the edges) and a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serve hot!
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!