Chicken Rolls on SkewerFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the chicken in the middle to thin it into 2.
- Pound the chicken using a tenderizer or the back of the chopper.
- Marinade with light soy sauce for 1/2 hour.
- Saute the french beans for 1 minute.
- Cut the french beans to the width of the chicken and set aside.
- Take a piece of chicken sprinkle some parsley flakes on it.
- Put french beans at the end of chicken and roll it.
- Use a toothpick to hold it.
- Dust with rice flour.
- Pan fry in medium fire till chicken is cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Remove and serve with tomato or chilli sauce.
- Parsley flakes are used here to only create the swirl you see in the chicken. The 3rd piece does not have parsley flakes. Purely for visual effects only. ^_-