Chicken Teriyaki KabobsFrom tigressa 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut chicken breasts into 1"x1" pieces.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce into bowl.
- Add chicken chunks and coat well.
- Marinate for about 30 mins.
- While chicken is marinating, cut vegitables into 1"x1" pieces and set aside.
- Preheat broiler and cover broiler pan with foil (the teriyaki sauce is hard to get off ^_^)
- When chicken is done, skewer chicken and vegetables alternating them- I prefer metal skewers, but the wood ones work well too.
- Baste skewers with about half of remaining sauce
- Broil for 10 mins.
- Remove from broiler.
- Turn over and baste with remaining sauce.
- Broil for 10 mins more.
- Remove meat & veggies from skewers and serve over a bed of sushi rice (my fav).