Creamed Chicken over cornbreadFrom hunnypie 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups of chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups of light cream shopping list
- 2 cups of milk shopping list
- 4 cups of chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 8oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained shopping list
- 1 2oz. jar of pimento, drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup sherry shopping list
- 1 recipe corn bread shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, flour and salt in large saucepan, stirring until blended.
- Add chicken stock, mix well.
- Stir in cream and milk.
- Add chicken, water chestnuts, pimento, and sherry: mix well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Serve over Corn Bread squares.
The Cookhunnypie Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!