marinated vegetable saladFrom hunnypie 5 years ago
- 1/2 C oil shopping list
- 1/3 C cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 C sugar1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 C frozen lima beans, cooked shopping list
- 1 C small green peas shopping list
- 1 C shoe peg corn shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 C chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine beans, peas, corn, onion green pepper and celery in large bowl.
- Add dressing, toss to coat well.
- Chill until serving time.
- May store in refrigerator for several weeks.
The Cookhunnypie Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!