Quick and Easy Tuna tartFrom hanlie 7 years ago
- 225g tuna shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated) shopping list
- 1cup chopped onion (Sauté) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 25ml cake flour shopping list
- 200ml milk shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- parsley for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spread tuna evenly in buttered dish.
- Mix cheese and onion.
- Beat all other ingredients together and spread mixture evenly over tuna and garnish with parsley.
- Bake until cooked ± 30 min and serve warm with fresh bread and green salad.
The Cookhanlie Paarl South Africa, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!