Chocolate candy cookie cupsFrom achope246 7 years ago
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) peanut butter cookie mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 18 miniature (1 inch square) snikcer's or milky way bars , unwrapped shopping list
- 1 container (1 lb) chocolate frosting shopping list
- Holiday sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Form dough into thirty-six 1-inch balls (about 2 teaspoons each)
- Press into ungreased mini muffin cups.
- Cut each candy bar in half; press one piece of candy bar into center of dough in each cup.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan to serving plate.
- Spoon frosting into pastry bag fitted with star tip. Pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
The Cookachope246 Gastonia, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!