Swiss SteakFrom cookinwithjen 9 years ago
- 6 pieces of cubed steak shopping list
- EVOO shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 large onion peeled and sliced thinly shopping list
- 2- 15 oz cans of tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of basil shopping list
- 1 tsp of oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Dredge cubed steak with flour. No egg wash is necessary because the flour adheres to the steak.
- In a large skillet heat up about 5 tbsp of EVOO.
- Cook cubed steak on medium heat until the outside is brown.
- Add in onions and garlic and saute until they are translucent.
- Add in tomato sauce and other spices.
- Turn heat back to medium/low and allow to simmer for around an hour.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!