Creamy Chicken Cordon BleuFrom crossfire 7 years ago
- 1 chicken breast, skinned, boned and pounded shopping list
- 1 slice swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 slice cooked ham shopping list
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine shopping list
- dash nutmeg shopping list
- 1 envelope cream of mushroom cup a soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup boiling water shopping list
- hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Top chicken with cheese and ham; roll up and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In small skillet, melt butter and brown chicken; add nutmeg and soup mix blended with water. Simmer covered, basting occassionally, 20 minutes or until chicken is tender. Seve over noodles.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!