Chocolate Chip Cookies la Anna OlsonFrom brilynn 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 8 oz bittersweet chocolate, cut into chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy.