Pork Chops OBrienFrom crs101271 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 pork chops, 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup each milk and sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 bag (24 oz) frozen hash browns, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups french fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat oil. Brown pork chops on both sides; drain. Sprinkle chops with seasoned salt; set aside. In bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and 1/2 tsp seasoned salt. Stir in hash browns. 1/2 cup cheese and 1 cup french fried onions. Spoon mixture into 9x13-inch baking dish; arrange pork chops on top. Bake, covered, at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until pork chops are done. Top chops with remaining cheese and french fried onions; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!