Thai Chicken Salad in Wonton CupsFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 40 wonton wrappers shopping list
- cooking oil spray shopping list
- 1/4 small Chinese cabbage, finely shredded shopping list
- 1 small carrot, finely grated shopping list
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/3 cup peanut oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 tsp. hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Poach chicken, bringing water to a boil in a small pan; reduce heat and simmer uncovered, about 10 minutes or until cooked through. Drain chicken; stand 10 minutes, chop finely.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly oil 4 12 hole mini muffin pans.
- Using a medium cookie cutter, cut one round from each wonton wrapper. Push rounds carefully into holes of prepared pans, spray lightly with oil.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven about 7 minutes or until wonton cups are golden brown. Let stand in pans 2 minutes; turn onto wire racks to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken in a large bowl with cabbage, carrot, onion, sesame seeds and dressing.
- Divide chicken salad among wonton cups, pressing down gently to fill.
- Serve immediately.
- DRESSING: Combine ingredients in screw-topped jar; shake well.