Crab Dill And Mandarin Pastry CupsFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- crab, dill and Mandarin Pastry Cups shopping list
- 2 x 310 gram (11 oz) tins of mandarin segments (drained) shopping list
- 30 pastry cups shopping list
- 7 oz crab meat shopping list
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh dill chopped shopping list
- fresh dill sprigs (for garnish) shopping list
- Zest of 1 lime shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Carefully pick through the crab meat and remove any remnants of shell
- Place the crab meat into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, cream, chopped dill and lime zest.
- Fold until combined.
- Spoon into pastry cups until half full.
- Garnish with 1 small mandarin segment and 1 sprig of dill, (some of the segments may be too large and need to be cut down).