Bake Herbal Chicken with Glutinious RiceFrom dailypatnews 6 years ago
- 1 cup of glutinous rice - soaked for at least 4hrs (best if over 8hrs to reduce cooking time) shopping list
- 4 pieces of chinese red dates shopping list
- a bunch of ginseng root shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of wolfberries shopping list
- 2 cups of water (if soaked overnight, only need 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1 whole chicken thigh + drumstick shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce - marinate shopping list
- one pinch of salt & pepper - marinate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of Benedict Dom (its a alcohol) - marinate shopping list
- 1 tablepoon of Hoi Sin Sauce - marinate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of pomfret fish sauce - marinate shopping list
How to make it
- Soaked the rice for at least 4hrs. Marinate the chicken for the same time.
- Prepare a piece of big size heavy duty aluminium foil.
- Place the rice on the middle aluminium foil. Place all the herbal ingredients on top of the rice. Place the chicken on top and pour all the sauce over the chicken.
- Fold the aluminium foil side up. Pour the water to soak the rice.
- Cover up everything and bake at 190 degree celcius for 1 hr, or till the water dry up.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!