Maple Sausage Breakfast BurritosFrom caramia 9 years ago
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 pound Maple sausage Roll shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red or green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree F oven to warm.
- Crumble and cook sausage and peppers in skillet over medium heat until browned. Pour in beaten eggs and onion and continue to cook.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
- On each tortilla, spread a thin layer of cheese mixture. Top with sausage and peppers mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.