Philly Cheese Steak PizzaFrom cookinwithjen 9 years ago
- 1 can of crescent roll dough shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp of beef bouillon or 1/2 beef bouillon cube (crushed up) shopping list
- 2 tbsp EVOO shopping list
- 1/2 lb of thinly sliced deli roast beef shopping list
- 1 tbsp of Italian bottled dressing shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Unroll the crescent dough onto an ungreased pizza pan. A cookie sheet will work just as well.
- Seal the perforations and bake the crust for about 10 minutes in a 375 oven until lightly browned.
- In a large skillet saute the green pepper, onion, and the bouillon in the EVOO until the veggies are tender.
- Layer the roast beef onto the crust, sprinkle with the Italian dressing and the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for around 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with the green pepper mixture and cut into squares.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!