SAUSAGE CHOWDERFrom sfkid 7 years ago
- 5 medium-sized potatoes (cubed) shopping list
- 1 16 ounce pkg kielbasa sausage (sliced) shopping list
- chicken bouillon (3 cubes) shopping list
- 1 sm head cabbage, sliced and cored shopping list
- 1 pound shredded swiss or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- pinch salt/pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Place into a large soup pot the bouillon cubes, potatoes, onion, and cabbage. Pour enough water to cover the vegetables by about 1 inch. Bring to a to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat. Lastly, add the sausage and cook for another 20 minutes. Turn the heat down to low and stir in evaporated milk and cheese. Cook until heated through and the cheese is melted. Do not allow the soup to boil. Remove from heat - serve immediately.
The Cooksfkid Santee, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!